“The One Minute Entrepreneur” is out, and it’s great. Already it’s been #1 on Amazon’s best seller list (currently #3.) I’d recommend you get online and buy it now, because… well first of all it’s about communicating. And also:
- It’s excellent, and will inspire you in several ways.
- It has true stories of important principles and communicating successes.
- It’s a quick read.
It’s part of the Ken Blanchard “One Minute” series, so you know it will be worthwhile. Even more so, Ken gives us four of the key principles right away in a unique promotion for the book (you might even be able to still get it for free here):
The Four Pillars of Successful Entrepreneurs
- Pillar 1: Sales Must Exceed Expenses
- Pillar 2: Collect Your Bills
- Pillar 3: Take Care of Your Customers
- Pillar 4: Take Care of Your People
“The One Minute Entrepreneur” is a story and a fable that is absorbing. It also has immediate take aways for you. And throughout it is infused with the success of a “forward lean,” of speaking out while caring for those you are speaking to. (I love the chapter “Helping People Soar Like Eagles.”)
And also It was written by a very good friend Don Hutson, co-written by a good friend Ken Blanchard, and it is inspired by a very, very good friend Charlie “Tremendous” Jones. All are worth getting to know…