Leadership Presence for Women
This is a powerful, two-day virtual workshop designed to help rising women leaders own the room, earn trust, drive action, and win opportunities by overcoming biases that interfere with their leadership presence and career goals.
In this course, you’ll learn to leverage core strengths and use communication to project confidence and credibility in any situation.
Enter a safe environment to openly discuss real issues, challenges, and biases that are unique to women, including advocating for yourself, navigating the double bind of being pushy and being a pushover, and considering the implications of the competency threshold. And leave more confident, connected, and focused.
In this course, you’ll learn how to:
- Make your voice heard
- Be brief, be bright, and be gone
- Understand how others see you
- Use The Decker Grid™ to help you land your point of view and create messages of impact
- Leverage your strengths and shift the habits that hinder you
- Recognize and call out patterns, biases, and interruptions
- Build career scaffolding and support
- Take your seat at the table—and own it
- Separate your reaction from your response
Virtual or in-person
1-day and 2-day formats