Transforming business communication
Our mission is to transform business communications. But what exactly needs transforming?
A Sales Vice President is challenged with lackluster results and delivers a stiff and uninspiring message at the National Sales Meeting...morale and results continue to decline.
An Engineer can't translate analyses into actionable initiatives...and does not advance in the company.
A mid-level manager presents to the executive team...but leaves them saying, "So what?"
A Consultant prepares an in-depth report and reviews it with the client...but lacks confidence and leaves them doubting the solution.
A Customer Service Representative handles an inbound call...but does not redirect the conversation for an up sell.
A polished professional articulately covers a meeting agenda item...but is perceived as cold and unapproachable.
These problems are a result of the message and the messenger. The Decker Method™ combines both behavior and content so that you'll deliver a powerful communications experience in any situation. Here are some of our key concepts that will transform your communications:
Connect with your listener to have impact
- Be First Brain Friendly: Gain the ability to connect with any listener in your own style
- Master The Behavioral Big Six: The visual and vocal ways that you show up in front of others - learn to transform communication to conviction
Back up your style with substance
- Focus with The Decker Grid™: Our proprietary tool to build a focused, listener-based message that ends in action
- Use SHARPs™ to your advantage: Move your message from Information to Influence, by getting your listener emotionally and actively involved
Maintain self-propelling, lasting change with continuous feedback
- Extensive Video and Audio Feedback
- 3x3 Feedback for continuous improvement
"The track record of Decker is extremely important. It's certainly the reason that we chose Decker."
- Rick Osgood, Chairman, Pacific Growth Equities
"I've seen a personal transformation in our #1 rep...it's a very telling story of how powerful Decker is."
- Seth Brusseau, West Regional Manager, Stryker