Skills for the New Hybrid Workplace.
A live, virtually lead workshop to build critical skills for the new hybrid workplace.
Return-to-work initiatives range from never returning to the office (for Remote First companies) to coordinated office times for company-wide meetings and everything in between. As organizations begin these transitions, team interactions require new practices to keep the speed of the business and ensure inclusion from all participants - whether they are all in the same room, or participating remotely.
Program elements will include:
- Learn how you come across in any situation to build trust, connection and credibility
- Create a space where all voices are heard
- Practice interactions that engage the entire group: posing thoughtful questions, calling for input, facilitating discussion and more
- Be an active participant, whether leading a meeting or participating in it
- Leverage synchronous and asynchronous communications - know when to have a meeting and when to send an email by mapping key activities and meetings
- Delivered via virtual platform
- 90-minute interactive session
- Large group workshop