Great leaders are expected to portray great leadership.
Leadership Presence for Women is a powerful two-day virtual workshop designed to help rising women leaders own the room, earn trust, drive action and win opportunities. Women will learn how to leverage core strengths and use communication to project confidence and credibility in any situation. In a small group environment, two expert coaches provide tips, tactics and feedback about real issues experienced by rising women leaders. Along with live practice and real-time discussion, participants will also learn how to use situational awareness to project leadership presence.
Important Note: Men can benefit just as much from these lessons, and there’s no male-bashing in this course whatsoever! We created this course to empower women to approach the existing biases that interfere with their leadership presence and career goals.
People perceive your presence as a leader based on how you communicate.
In this course, you'll learn:
- Leverage your strengths to get to the top.
- Have a voice that is heard.
- Understand how others see you and shift habits that hinder you.
- Take your seat at the table, and own it.
- Separate your reaction from your response.
- Be brief, be bright and be gone.
- Use The Decker Grid,™ a structure to help you land your point of view.
- Navigate mansplaining, man-terruptions and he-peating.
- Call out patterns, biases, and interruptions.
- Build career scaffolding and support.
- Lead through disagreement.
- Be intentional and consistent.
- Conducted virtually via Zoom
- Customized program that can expand additional day to allow more coverage on conversational dynamics.
- Discuss issues, tips and tactics with coaches and fellow emerging women leaders.
- Individual frameworks, communication roadmaps, self-assessments
- Virtual Breakout rooms to put their skills to the test in small groups
- 30-min private coaching session
- Includes Digital Workbook, Digital Decker Grid access for one year