Skills for the New Hybrid Workplace.
A live, virtually lead workshop to build critical skills for the new hybrid workplace.
The seismic shift to remote work has slowed companies down. Decision-making, engagement, and managing productivity have all been harder in the virtual world. Yet research shows that for organizations that make a special effort to gain speed, the rewards are significant. Fast organizations outperform their competition across almost every significant performance indicator. Achieving speed in a virtual or hybrid environment requires you do everything you were doing before—just more so, and better, and with a completely new set of tools.
In this course, you'll learn:
- Become even more mindful of the remote experience they create.
- Decision-making speed: understanding communications enablers and obstacles to success.
- How to be more inclusive in terms of soliciting input from colleagues, especially in virtual meetings.
- Best-practices for reducing the number of meetings while simultaneously increasing collaborative speed.
- Simulation, dialogue, and breakouts to address the aforementioned challenges.
- Delivered via virtual platform
- 90-minute interactive session
- Small or large group workshop
- Optional: 1:1 coaching sessions