Communicate to Influence is a two-day intensive, high impact program featuring Decker’s methodology to advance both sides of your message — behavioral delivery and message content. Expert instruction and dynamic exercises are paired with video feedback and Private Coaching for maximum effect. Programs are limited to 12 participants for the greatest impact.
Grab a seat in one of our open-enrollment programs held several times a month in San Francisco or New York City. You’ll train alongside professionals from a variety of industries, business functions, and experience levels – from finance to nonprofit, executives to budding managers. No matter what your leadership position, connect with your listeners and drive them to action by learning to influence those around you, instead of just informing.
Designed for: All business professionals, at any level of the organization
Book available: Yes – learn more about the book by Ben Decker and Kelly Decker
This open-enrollment program offered in San Francisco and New York City includes:
- Three private coaching sessions for personalized coaching of each participant
- Nine video recordings
- The Decker Grid™ system to create focused, results-oriented messages in half the time for any audience
- SHARPs for creating memorable messages that motivate and persist over time
- The “Big Six” Behavioral Skills
- Real world applications: avoid PowerPoint abuse, energize meetings, and connect on conference calls
- Tactics to handle Q&A effectively to keep your listener focused on your Point of View
- Tips to create rapport and connection with any audience in your own style
- 3×3 feedback system for continuous improvement
- Focused and personal instruction with class limited to 12 participants