Active participation, not passive observation.
Think of this as an anti-webinar. This is a live, virtually led workshop,
unlike anything you or your teams have experienced before.
For salespeople, relationships are everything. For even the best sales professionals, creating new client relationships and managing existing ones in a virtual environment can prove challenging. It takes more intentionality, energy and influence to sell remotely than face-to-face.
In this highly-interactive and live training via Zoom, our experts will teach you how to come across trustworthy, credible in a virtual environment so that you can foster the relationships that will help you close the deal.
In this course, you'll learn:
- How to create an engaging experience that establishes trust and credibility to foster relationships
- Creating Messages that lead to Action
- How do you keep things on track and organize a virtual call
- What are the best practices for team selling when remote
- 90-min live interactive virtual session
- Up to 25 participants
- Live self-assessments
- Active participation
- Breakout rooms to put their skills to the test in small groups