The communications experts at Decker have joined forces with Chip and Dan Heath, authors of the best-seller Made to Stick, to design a program that will make your ideas stick with your customers, coworkers and bosses – and maybe even your kids.
Sign your team up for a workshop experience that will immediately impact their messaging and storytelling. Participants come prepared with a pitch idea in mind, and actively work on it throughout the day as they’re led through the principles to make it stick. Then, before and after recordings show how the ideas transformed. Ideal for leaders, innovators, sales people, speakers, managers, and professionals who must persuade and convince others to action.
Programs are tailored to your team’s specific needs. We’ll host you at our training facilities in San Francisco and New York City, or we’ll conduct the workshop at your site. Not sure if our existing offering is the perfect solution for your group? We offer customization and will design the right program to address your team’s challenges, budget, and timing.
With expert instruction in a fun, interactive environment, participants learn to:
- Beat the “Curse of Knowledge,” the single biggest obstacle to clear messages
- Create a message that your listener will hear and act on using the Decker Grid System
- Find the “core” of your idea (and why so many communicators inadvertently bury it)
- Use the principles of memory research to make your message unforgettable
- Make data and numbers stick using the “human scale principle”
- See how the six principles of sticky ideas can transform messages at all levels: from speeches to presentations to your very next email and phone call