Transform the way your organization views communications and inspire them to increase their effectiveness. Communicating is a Contact Sport Workshop covers the fundamental skills around building trust with an audience, gaining buy-in, and projecting personal authenticity and passion.
Workshops are tailored to your organization’s needs. Not sure if our existing offering is the perfect solution for your group? We offer customization and will design the right workshop to address your organization’s challenges, budget, and timing.
Designed for: Larger groups of 30-150+. May be presented as a half or full-day workshop.
Communicating is a Contact Sport Workshop covers the fundamental skills around building trust with an audience.
- Learn what counts in communicating
- Understand the Behavioral “Big 6” Communications Skills
- Avoid the five biggest mistakes of a CEO
- Organize your thoughts and create a focused, listener-based message — to an audience of one or one hundred
- Use the Decker Cornerstones to prepare for a meeting or conference call in half the time
- Create a culture of feedback
- Stay in the process with a continuous improvement plan