Communicate to Influence
Communicate to Influence is an intensive, high impact program featuring Decker’s methodology to boost your communication effectiveness. Connect, influence and inspire through expert instruction, video feedback and private coaching. The program is broken into bite-sized modules over the course of two days.
Active participation, not passive observation.
This is a live, virtually led workshop, unlike anything you or your teams have experienced before.
Our signature two-day program delivered in a virtual environment focuses on the total communications experience: both what you say and how you say it. Interactive exercises, feedback, and a modular design keep participants engaged and involved throughout the two days.
Known as “the gold standard” in training programs, over 100,000 people have taken and recommended this course to a friend or colleague. Programs are limited to 10 participants for the greatest impact.
In this course, you'll learn:
- Learn how to intentionally create the most effective experience for your listeners
- Understand what really counts in communicating
- Build individual awareness of The Behaviors of Trust for connection, energy, and credibility
- Change the way listeners think or act about ideas by framing a message of inspiration and influence, rather than just plain information
- Tips for creating memorable messages that motivate and persist over time
- The Decker Grid™ system to create focused, results-oriented messages in half the time for any audience
- Tactics to handle Q&A effectively to keep your listener focused on your Point of View
- Applying the tools to specific communication situations: Virtual platforms, slides, calls
Sign up for 2 day virtual workshop
Feb 22nd and 23rd – Communicate to Influence Virtual (8AM-12PM PT on Day 1, and 8AM-2PM on Day 2)SOLD OUT
March 11th and 12th – Communicate to Influence Virtual (8AM-12PM PT on Day 1, and 8AM-2PM on Day 2)SOLD OUT
March 22nd and 23rd – Communicate to Influence Virtual (8AM-12PM PT on Day 1, and 8AM-2PM on Day 2)SOLD OUT
- Conducted virtually via Zoom
- Day 1: 8 am - 12 pm PST - Mapping the Communication Experience and Creating Messages that motivate
- Day 2: 8 am - 2 pm PST - 30 min Individual Coaching session with Program Leader and 90 min session of Putting Skills into Practice
- Individual frameworks, communication roadmaps, self-assessments
- Breakout rooms to put their skills to the test in small groups
- 30-min private coaching session
- Includes Digital Workbook, Digital Decker Grid access for one year