Our reputation is built on delivering quality, high-impact programs to our clients - that can only happen with the best people. So we're always keeping an eye out for the next best addition to our team.
We work with the world’s best brands to empower their leaders and teams to connect, influence, and inspire. As a most valued asset at Decker, you can expect a comprehensive compensation and benefits package - including medical, dental, vision, 401k, and commuter to name a few. But more importantly, you'll become the best you can be in a team environment that is driven by feedback.
Our Decker Core Values are important to us, and they should resonate with you, too. They are:
- Lead with Humble Confidence.
- Build Relationships.
- Own It.
- Be Growth-Minded.
- Have Fun. Seriously.
Helping others communicate well – and empowering them with the tools to be even better – must motivate you. You don’t necessarily have to have training experience to excel in this role. We’d love it if you have strong business acumen and an understanding of the corporate world. That’s because our clients are innovative, growth-minded and challenging partners. We prepare them for better results at their quarterly business reviews, industry events and conferences, sales kickoffs, board meetings, high-stakes presentations, client meetings, team selling, media opportunities and more.
Your fellow program leaders are warm, curious, adaptable and responsive. They bring many diverse perspectives about communication, business and life. As a team, we value this diversity and depth of experience, and we leverage it to guide our corporate clients. You’ll travel together, share meals together and co-host our programs, welcoming and helping attendees feel comfortable and confident. You know that public speaking is scary for people, and they come to us to get better (and to deal with issues they may or may not know are getting in their way).
We work with the world’s best brands to empower their leaders and teams to connect, influence and inspire. As our Finance Director, you will be responsible for our overall financial health, owning financial planning, management and forecasting while ensuring sound fiscal policies and practices throughout the entire company. Yours will be a key role, interacting regularly with senior leadership, to ensure our continued growth evolves within strong and prudent financial planning and controls.
- Manage cash flow to maintain all financial obligations.
- Own and manage company P&L performance (with particular focus on margins and operating cost controls).
- Create and implement policies to ensure financial health.
- Develop annual budgets.
- Liaison with our CPA to ensure timely compliance with all local, state, and federal tax laws and regulations.
- Monitor and manage key financial metrics and controls on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Generate monthly P&L and Cash Flow reports.
- Develop and deliver presentations and reports for company leaders
- Lead, manage and support the Finance Manager to continue best practices in all areas of GAAP accounting, including payroll processing, AR, and AP management.
- Manage our banking relationship. • Own the administration and recording of our Decker 401k Profit Sharing Plan.
- Model, cultivate and nurture the commitment to our company Vision, Mission and Core Values within the entire Decker Team. Leadership by example is essential.
- Work closely with members of the Leadership Team to promote collaboration across functions (sales/finance/admin/program delivery) while fostering a sense of team throughout the company.
To learn more and apply, please visit LinkedIn.
OTHER CAREER OPPORTUNITIES:
Our Core Values
Meet Our Team
Decker Communications, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity employer. Personnel are chosen on the basis of ability without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.