Our reputation is built on delivering quality, high-impact programs to our clients - that can only happen with the best people. So we're always keeping an eye out for the next best addition to our team.
We work with the world’s best brands to empower their leaders and teams to connect, influence, and inspire. As a most valued asset at Decker, you can expect a comprehensive compensation and benefits package - including medical, dental, vision, 401k, and commuter to name a few. But more importantly, you'll become the best you can be in a team environment that is driven by feedback.
Our Decker Core Values are important to us, and they should resonate with you, too. They are:
- Lead with Humble Confidence.
- Build Relationships.
- Own It.
- Be Growth-Minded.
- Have Fun. Seriously.
You’re managing and growing existing relationships, prospecting for new logos, and selling deeper and wider into enterprise organizations. Great success comes from mastering a repeatable process and providing service and value with finesse. At Decker, we believe everyone should have an entrepreneurial spirit, and you’ll influence change both on our team and with your clients. This should motivate you.
- 7+ years of enterprise sales experience, preferably in professional services
- Must align with Decker’s Core Values: Humble Confidence, Build Relationships, Own It, Be Growth-Minded, Have Fun. Seriously.
- Great at building relationships and love sales. You are passionate, enjoy working in a team environment– and everyone you meet knows it.
- Strong communication skills, both written, virtually and in-person, are essential. (We’ll teach and develop you, and to excel in this role, it’s got to mean something to you, already.)
- Salesforce CRM capabilities and technical skills are important (and they’ll help you be great in this role)
The Program Coordinator holds an important position supporting all aspects of our organization to maintain a consistent client experience. You’ll get to work at the center of an incredible team of Senior Consultants delivering our work, and our Relationship Managers who manage client relationships. In fact, you’ll be the hub of the wheel - the link between clients, resources and our team. You’ll coordinate and manage the processes for high-level coaching and consulting engagements so that together we can create an awesome experience for our clients. This position will report to our SVP of Sales and Consulting.
We work with the world’s best brands to empower their leaders and teams to connect, influence and inspire. As our Finance Director, you will be responsible for our overall financial health, owning financial planning, management and forecasting while ensuring sound fiscal policies and practices throughout the entire company. Yours will be a key role, interacting regularly with senior leadership, to ensure our continued growth evolves within strong and prudent financial planning and controls.
- Manage cash flow to maintain all financial obligations.
- Own and manage company P&L performance (with particular focus on margins and operating cost controls).
- Create and implement policies to ensure financial health.
- Develop annual budgets.
- Liaison with our CPA to ensure timely compliance with all local, state, and federal tax laws and regulations.
- Monitor and manage key financial metrics and controls on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Generate monthly P&L and Cash Flow reports.
- Develop and deliver presentations and reports for company leaders
- Lead, manage and support the Finance Manager to continue best practices in all areas of GAAP accounting, including payroll processing, AR, and AP management.
- Manage our banking relationship. • Own the administration and recording of our Decker 401k Profit Sharing Plan.
- Model, cultivate and nurture the commitment to our company Vision, Mission and Core Values within the entire Decker Team. Leadership by example is essential.
- Work closely with members of the Leadership Team to promote collaboration across functions (sales/finance/admin/program delivery) while fostering a sense of team throughout the company.
To learn more and apply, please visit LinkedIn.
OTHER CAREER OPPORTUNITIES:
Our Core Values
Meet Our Team
Decker Communications, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity employer. Personnel are chosen on the basis of ability without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.