Inspire Your Audience to Action
Business communication sucks. At each meeting and presentation, we’re inundated with information, leaving us thirsting for inspiration. Sure, we’ll check off an action item because we have to . . .but what if we were actually inspired to do something? What if we were so moved that we wanted to do it?Leaders must earn the license to lead. Not by expertise, authority, or title alone, but by influence.
In Communicate to Influence, you’ll learn the secrets of the Decker Method™— a framework that has been perfected over the past 36 years. Ben and Kelly Decker add fresh insights to these proven principles so that you can ignite change and inspire action.
With Communicate to Influence, You’ll Discover:
- The Five White Lies of Communicating: Learn which barriers prevent you from getting better
- The Communicator’s Roadmap™: Use a tool to visually chart what type of experience you create
- The Behaviors of Trust: Align what you say with how you say it to better connect with your audience
- The Decker Grid™: Shift your message from self-centered, “all about me” content to relevant, audience-centered content that drives action
- Insightful, real-world case studies and stories from the authors’ extensive work with startup and Fortune 500 C-level executives, as well as hundreds of thousands of leaders, managers, engineers, lawyers, and scientists