With today’s headlines, now more than ever “You’ve Got To Be Believed To Be Heard.” So I’m delighted to announce the release of my newly revised book, just published in hard cover from St. Martins Press!
Some great blog reviews already received are from Nancy Duarte of Slide:ology fame, Garr Reynolds of Presentation Zen, and John Pearson of Managing Buckets, among others. (Much appreciated.)
In “Believed…” you’ll find out:
- Why was George Bush a great communicator – once?
- See the differences between the New Communicators and the Old…
Steve Jobs vs. Lee Raymond
Oprah vs. Jeannine Pirro
Howard Schultz vs. Michael Chertoff
Bono vs. Mark McGuire
- Avoid the Three Myths of communicating
- Discover the power of the First Brain, and how you can use it
- Why people buy on emotion and justify with fact?
- Use the Six Behavioral Skills to your advantage
- Move your communications from information to influence
- Make the unconscious, conscious
- Reverse the ‘fear of speaking’ to your advantage
- Learn SHARPs to create your own unique communication experience
- Obliterate PowerPoint Abuse
- And much more…
For the first time these two concepts are combined in one book to make the ‘complete book of speaking’ –
- The Behavioral Skills of the Decker Method with
- The Decker Grid – a unique and proven process to create and organize ideas in half the time
Naturally I’d love you to get it right here at Amazon – at 33% off the list price! And I’d thank you for helping it get on the best seller list…